Wednesday, 2 June 2010

First Year - Reportage Project











































































This was one of my beginning projects in the first year of my illustration degree! It seems so long ago looking back! The prints I have done here were inspired by the words, and conversations spoken by people in London. It was funny to hear what people thought, or how certain people reacted to situations. I found inspiration simply in people i thought were interesting, or intriguing, such as the man sitting on the bench.

I produced these images using traditional printmaking techniques. I enjoy using stencils, and creating bold backgrounds using contrasting colours. The black line works well to show the main emphasis of the illustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment